Trash Removal

Furniture, E-Waste, Wood & Metal

The Watt Plaza trash compactor will not accept furniture, e-waste, wood or metal items. Disposal of these types of materials will require you to contact a third party vendor. "Got Junk" is an approved building vendor and can be used to remove furniture, appliances, office debris, etc. Got Junk can be contacted via telephone at 800-got-junk or 818-760-3000 or by visiting their website at