Rules & Regulations
Parking Garage Rules and Regulations
- Monthly parking fees are due the first of every month. After the fifth business day of the month, parking privileges are subject to cancellation. NO deductions or allowances from the monthly rate will be made for days customer does not use parking facility. NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE FOR UNUSED PORTIONS OF A MONTH. All checks are to be made payable to ABM Parking Services.
- All key cards processing fee/replacement are non-refundable and are non-transferrable.
- ABM Parking Services reserves the right to confiscate all non-valid or non-renewed permits and/or keycards.
- Keycard holders should not take tickets from the ticket dispenser. However, if you need to take a ticket to gain access to the parking facility due to your keycard malfunctioning or being misplaced, please contact the Parking Manager for assistance or stop by the parking office located on Level 1 (street level) to obtain an exit pass (8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.) before you attempt to exit the parking facility.
- Monthly permit holders must park in designated areas. By accepting the monthly keycard, customer agrees to follow the instructions of parking personnel, posted signage, and all rules and regulations.
- Maximum speed limit is 5 MPH. Observe all safety signs. Violation of any garage rule may result in suspension of parking privileges.
- Handicapped stall usage is strictly monitored and offenders are subject to enforcement and ticketing by the City.
- Customer agrees to report any damage caused by customer's vehicle.
- All monthly parking agreements are on a month to month basis unless stated otherwise in your lease agreement. Unless specified otherwise, parking privileges are cancellable by either ABM Parking Services or Customer. Customer must provide a 30 day written notice to cancel.
- Please contact the Parking Manager immediately when changing vehicles (i.e. new car) or deleting a keycard.
- ABM Parking Services is not responsible for contents of vehicles parked in the facility. Please do not leave your keycard or other valuables such as cell phone or other items in your vehicle. Always lock your car each time you park.
- No overnight parking or storage of vehicles is allowed over 24 hours without a written request to - and written approval by - the Parking Manager. All unauthorized vehicles will be impounded at owner's expense. ABM Parking Services does not assume responsibility for vehicles left after hours.
- Unauthorized outside services such as: mechanical repairs, tune up / oil changes, window tinting, installation of phones, stereo or car alarm, washing/detailing, etc. will not be allowed on the premises.