Watt Plaza Conference Rooms are ideal for company meetings, presentations and events.
Located in the 1875 Building on the Lobby Level, the large conference room can accommodate up to 81 people and the medium conference room can accommodate up to 32 people; depending on the required room set up. Set up can be configured into boardroom, classroom or auditorium seating.
The Conference Center can also be partitioned from the Center Lobby lounge area by a floor to ceiling sliding glass wall in which is ideal for larger events and would include exclusive use of the Pantry with sink for catering services, Large Conference Room, Medium Conference Room, Nook and adjacent Breakaway Lounge Area.
The conference rooms feature state of the art equipment including wall mounted touchscreen control panels, wireless connectivity, Ethernet connectivity, HDMI adaptor ring for multiple connectivity options, VoIP telephone, large flat screen TV monitor and ceiling-mounted loudspeakers as well as access to private restrooms. Both conference rooms feature a buffet counter for catering services and banquettes for additional seating.
Conference Center reservations are for Watt Plaza Tenants only and must be reserved via Angus “Reservations”. Must be reserved with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice on a first come, first served basis. A minimum of 24 hours’ notice must be given for cancellation to avoid a 50% charge to your rent statement. Reservation charges will appear on your monthly rent statement.
Hours and Rates: (including setup and cleaning fees; “seminar” configuration is an additional $50 setup fee)
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. on a first come, first serve basis; no weekend reservations.
- Large Conference Room = $200 per hour
- Medium Conference Room = $150 per hour
- Courtyard (Conference Setup) = $300 per hour (2 hours minimum reservation)
- Partitioned Conference Center including Large and Medium Conference Rooms, Pantry, Nook and Adjacent Breakaway Lounge Area = $700 per hour (2 hours minimum reservation)
- Entire Center Lobby including the Conference Center and Outdoor Patio (Afterhours ONLY) accommodates up to 345 people = $1,500 per hour (2 hours minimum reservation)
- Courtyard Only = $400 per hour (Afterhours ONLY) accommodates up to 60 people (2 hours minimum reservation)
To reserve a conference room at Watt Plaza, complete the Conference Room Reservation Form and submit via Angus "Reservations". For more information on onsite catering services or for a list of preferred catering vendors to enhance your meeting/event experience, click the link below.
- Conference Room Reservation Form
- Conference Room Layout Options
- Watt Plaza Restaurants Catering
- Preferred Vendors – Catering and IT Services